As with any new technology that challenges historical standards and conventions, success with the new world of BI tools can vary dramatically. Your approach, company culture, and people can make or break the implementation. The keys; transparency, collaboration, speed, empathy, and impact.
The Lewandog, Inc. methodology focuses on:
- Change management
- Executive support
- Data communications
We will aid you in designing your goals for success, analyzing the current state, creating a go-to-market plan, aiding your implementation, designing metrics, and tweaking the framework based on feedback to ensure the best possible outcome.
Only the experience gained through both success and failure can prepare a team for the introduction and scaling of new technology.
Lewandog, Inc. offers:
CoE Bootcamp – 5 to 10 days, designed to plan your CoE and governing body, and workshop with the stakeholders from critical functions.
- Introduction to the CoE methodology
- Value proposition
- Define goals
- Stakeholder identification
- Plan your CoE
- Governing body design
- Roles and responsibilities
- Collaboration workshops
Full Engagement – 4 to 6 weeks designed analyze the current state and initiate your CoE.
- All elements of the CoE Bootcamp
- Facilitate initial governing body kickoff sessions
- Perform customer and staff interviews to elicit feedback on the existing program, expectations, and challenges.
- Identify 3 months of community content
- Resource planning
- Organizational design
- Innovation framework
- Define skill maps
Retainer based consulting – Keep me in your back pocket for 1 day per month to discuss challenges and define solutions. Every great leader must have trusted lieutenants to lean on for unbiased feedback and to provide an outside-in perspective. Clients have used this service for:
- Metrics design
- Data education
- Data storytelling and presentation coaching
- Data interpretation / consumption